Sunday, July 3, 2011

Eat, eat, and eat some more

Yesterday was extra special!  I was so happy to be able to witness the change of authorities for Cristina and Margarita.  There were so many Rotary members and their friends and families in attendance.  The food was "buffet-style" but nothing like we have in Plano, Texas.  The food was, of course, delicious!  We ate, drank, and had a wonderful time celebrating the new presidents and new governor for the district.  I was also very excited to receive the banners for both Cristina and Margarita's clubs.  I can't wait to take them back to Frisco.

It was a great day and I had a wonderful night with some on my new friends; Gabi, Gise, and Carlos.  Our original plans fell through but we still managed to have a great night!  We drove to Puerto Madero and all over the city (in reality).  My favorite part was getting to see the "Pink House" at night! 
I ate a pork dish for the first time in....years!  I was told I needed to try Choripan, and since I have no "real" reason not to eat pork, I did it.  I also tried some of the best ice cream of my life!  Buenos Aires sure knows how to make a person fat and happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment