Monday, June 13, 2011

2 Days Away?!

Well, I will be leaving in 2 days!  I have two days to get so much done!  I'm so excited!!


Last week I went to the Frisco Rotary Club meeting at Dave & Buster's.  I was so impressed with the amount of charitable giving and community involvement of the Rotary Club.  The more I know about their purpose and works, the more proud I am to be representing the Frisco Rotary Club in Argentina.  I hope I don't disappoint!  In addition to the club's generosity to local organizations, I was excited buy the humor and light-hearted exchanges between the members. 

I have a picture of Nicole Krasa, President of the Frisco Rotary Club, that I'd like to share but I haven't quite figured out how to get it on here.  I'm sure by the end of my trip I will have mastered the Mac Book AND Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment