Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Less than a week left...really?

I realized today that I only have 6 days left in Bueno Aires!  Time has certainly flown by.  Today I re-visited Belgrano Day School.  I managed to take the subte all by myself.  Naturally, I did get lost and had to ask three people for directions to the subte and one for which line to take.  All in all, it was a success. 

I visited the Kindergarten classes today.  I felt at home.  These are my people.  I got some great ideas for tracking student work!

Afterward, Margarita and I had tea and another Connito.  I need these in the Unites States but my waist is happy they are not (or at least I don't know where!!). Then we, once again, made our way on the crowded #44 bus to Escuela de Idiomas.  There I sat in on a class that was learning to combine ideas (sentences).  I also spoke to 5th and 6th level students.  Some had a lot to say, some did not.  Either way, they all have a special place in my heart for saying I look 18- 25. 

Now, it is time for a special dinner for Mechi, Cristina's daughter, who is leaving for Italy tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment